Start a Home Business

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MySpace & Advertising


MySpace & Advertising
By now MySpace.com has become a household name in social networking. MySpace has about 27 million members & has a 400 percent growth since it's start.Google, the popular search engine giant was passed up in April by the number in hits or the number of pages viewed monthly, according to comScore MediaMetrix. So what's this mean for you & me? Advertising & lots of it.

MySpace users often visit dozens of pages each time they log online. This consists of checking up with their friends, seeing who is new & following the latests blog entries.

While social networking sites like Friendster and Facebook are still enjoying fad status users, the continuing growth of MySpace which is free to users in this new era of social gathering . So if you blog or even have a website you want to promote, then Myspace is a great place to network. Plus , it's free! Check out my page here: My MySpace Page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.